Where every purchase is a gift to the world.
REVISED STORE & DONATION HOURS!
Gift and Thrift’s success is due to our volunteers, staff, and community and we thank you all for your support through the recent closedown! We are now partially reopened with retail hours temporarily reduced to MONDAY through SATURDAY 11-5.
We care about our Gift and Thrift Family, and that includes YOU! Here are some of what we are doing in an effort to keep everyone safe and healthy:
- All staff and volunteers will be wearing masks, and we respectfully require our customers to do so too.
- We are temporarily open with shorter hours so we can clean, sanitize and restock with few people in the store,
- We have installed plexiglass shields at the registers
- We have hand sanitizer stations at the doors and in the store, and disinfectant is available for customers to wipe their carts
- We are temporarily closing our dressing rooms.
* DONATIONS ARE CONTACTLESS.
- DONATION HOURS: Due to an overwhelming amount of donations, we are temporarily limiting our donation hours. FOR THE WEEK OF SEPTEMBER 21-26,WE WILL BE ACCEPTING DONATIONS on TUESDAY THROUGH FRIDAY SEPTEMBER 22nd, 23rd, 24th & 25th, 10am-2pm EACH DAY. Donation times are not yet on a regular schedule, but are based on available space. We appreciate your understanding as we do our best to process donations during this time.
This means we will not have staff to assist you, allowing all of us to keep our distance. We have large cardboard boxes to place donations in, and we store them for days before touching them. Please be sure you can lift and move your donations yourself.
FURNITURE PICK-UPS & DELIVERIES:
We can deliver furniture purchased in our store (fees apply) and schedule furniture donation pickups. All furniture donation items must be brought outside or to a garage or other open area for pickup. We are not currently going into homes when picking up or delivering. To schedule, please call or inquire when you are in the store.
In order to provide physical distancing for volunteers and staff, we are limiting the number of volunteers at this time. But we do need volunteers! If you're interested and want to learn more, call 540-433-8844 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.